Ro/di booster

MonsterReef

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 17, 2016
Messages
590
Reaction score
235
Location
Columbia Missouri
What state or country do you live in
Missouri
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey yall I'm looking for an ro/di booster if you have one are know someone pm me I have spectrapure 4 stage
 
Don't fool with something used or an imported clone. Bite the bullet and get an Aquatec 8800, you won't regret it.
 
Its a beast. Worth every penny.
97161c641e725d3d07268cb3e1eaf27a.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new