Rob's Really Rad 180 Reef Rally

Haha
giphy.gif
 
Any updates Rob??
I got my new refractometer and Hanna Salinity tester in!
1598454111185.png


also my power heads.
1598454147949.png


In other news, the glass box is sitting at a hub 15 miles north of me haha. Delivery scheduled for tomorrow I guess. It's been an agonizingly slow process to get here :(
 
Oh snap!!! Won’t be long now!!! I’m pretty sure you’ll love the Hanna Salinity tester...

Whoa are those 60s..... man I can’t wait until I get mine! I’m jealous..... going to be an awesome set up brother!
 
Oh snap!!! Won’t be long now!!! I’m pretty sure you’ll love the Hanna Salinity tester...

Whoa are those 60s..... man I can’t wait until I get mine! I’m jealous..... going to be an awesome set up brother!
yeah, that was a very painful purchase haha. I hope they are worth it.
 
Derek from Miracles hasn't sent me anything yet, but I guess I haven't asked for any either. Not sure if that just annoys them or not haha. It was a great starter tank to get my feet wet on and by the time I knew i was hooked and loved it I just get justify a larger tank at that time. The wife was churning out kids faster than I was advancing in the hobby lol. Now those are all grown so I can finally invest the time and $$ i really want
I to so that's why i went larger.
pop
iOS is
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new