Rose Bubble tip short tentacles help appreciated

brad499919

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
44
Reaction score
12
What state or country do you live in
Louisiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20170511_201655.jpg
Had rbta for a year now been in same spot eats silversides well very responsive grabs with tentacles just they or short and stubby my gold nugget clown hosts it any answers
20170511_201655.jpg
 
Last edited:
What size is the clown might be beating the anemone to death, I had maroons and for that exact reason I got rid of them. They host very agreesivly and if the anemone is not at least 3x to 4x the size of the clown it can really stress them out.
 
The clown is maybe 1inch
 
I've found that RBTA tentacle "length" (and I read somewhere) that flow and lighting are two of the biggest factors.
 
I have plenty of enough light using mp10s for flow when I first got it it was nice and bubbled
 
What are the water parms? Do you have corals in the tank?
 
What are the water parms? Do you have corals in the tank?
Yes everything doing good tank been set up 2 half years parameters or good corals grow out excellent
20170507_124922.jpg
20170507_093820.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Free Phyto Promo
Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed
Shop Now Code: FREEPHYTO
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new