• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Rose tip anemones and pom pom xenia frags

Aaron Davis

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have two rose bubble tip anemones (1 large one that split) and about 7 pom pom xenias. Would like to get rid of them to make room in my tank. The xenias as fairly young, but very healthy. The anemone that split was approximately 6" in diameter when it would open up fully. Tank is in fallow right now, so trying to take advantage of this time and open my tank up some.

OP
OP
Aaron Davis

Aaron Davis

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Don't have any pictures of the bubble tip right this moment. I was thinking $15 per xenia and $60 per anemone. Plus shipping.

IMG_0453.JPG

OP
OP
Aaron Davis

Aaron Davis

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here we go. This is the anemone that split. Don't have any pics right now of the smaller split ones. This was about 6" in diameter. Each small one is about 3" now when open. :)

IMG_0389.JPG

lariat8099

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Will you take $50.00 each for both RBTA's? If so I'll take both.. Can you ship?????? zip code 32092

OP
OP
Aaron Davis

Aaron Davis

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry Lariat. Kids got super sick and I haven't been online. Let me calculate the shipping cost. I would consider $50, but you would have to pay shipping. I'll get back to you. ;)

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 57 39.6%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 33 22.9%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 49 34.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 3.5%
Back