RTN-X Question

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Huskymaniac

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Julian@Triton

So just did the intensive treatment and had a quick question. I targeted my corals that were showing rtn signs. In the directions it said to create a cloud around the coral. I did that but was expecting the solution to basically be cloudy around the coral. It was clear so I couldn't really see it other than knowing that I dispersed on top of the coral. Is that normal.

Kennya

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Julian@Triton

So just did the intensive treatment and had a quick question. I targeted my corals that were showing rtn signs. In the directions it said to create a cloud around the coral. I did that but was expecting the solution to basically be cloudy around the coral. It was clear so I couldn't really see it other than knowing that I dispersed on top of the coral. Is that normal.used RTN-X but this was the case
Both STN-X and RTN-X were clear when I used them.

Kennya

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks. Did you use them both together?
No, two totally different occasions. The STN-X worked or at least my coral stopped receding and is now happily growing again. (Don’t think it’s possible to say categorically that it was down to the STN-X). The RTN-X didn’t work for me and I lost the coral, perhaps I didn’t use it soon enough. Wish you success with yours will be interesting to know what happens.

OP
OP
Huskymaniac

Huskymaniac

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No, two totally different occasions. The STN-X worked or at least my coral stopped receding and is now happily growing again. (Don’t think it’s possible to say categorically that it was down to the STN-X). The RTN-X didn’t work for me and I lost the coral, perhaps I didn’t use it soon enough. Wish you success with yours will be interesting to know what happens.

No luck with the rtn-x.

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 37 59.7%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 16 25.8%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 5 8.1%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 1 1.6%
Back