Ryan's 40B... FINALLY!

Looks awesome! I have a 57 (36x18x21'') and I keep telling myself to skip the Tek Elite and buy the 6x39w ATI PM. How do you like the fixture so far? You better make some caves and overhangs if you plan to keep any Softys/LPS! ;)

Thanks man!
Yes save, it will be well worth it! I meen so far I have only put 2 zoa frags in it, but they look so awesome in there! haha
I can't speak of growth, but I'm sure it will be decent.
That's why i went BB, I plan to utilize the bottom for all my lps, hoping I can keep zoas on the racks. We'll just have to see I guess :)
 
Small update! haha
DSC_0344-1.jpg

DSC_0335.jpg

DSC_0337-1.jpg

DSC_0339-1.jpg

DSC_0340.jpg

DSC_0341.jpg

DSC_0342-1.jpg
 
As you can see it lost quite a-bit of the gold color. I had it in low light until about 2 weeks ago, gold is slowly coming back :D

DSC_0285-1.jpg
 
are those my fruit loops I see????? I will pick them up when I get back from Florida, May 17th. Mark it down, and grow some more frags!!
 
Those are them with the green deepwaters I promised man!
Ok the 17th, I will be sure to feed them ;)
 
As you can see it lost quite a-bit of the gold color. I had it in low light until about 2 weeks ago, gold is slowly coming back :D

DSC_0285-1.jpg

Just nasty! Absolutely love it! You hit it at the perfect angle to see the gold. One of the top ten in my book! It's the Pimp Suit Scolly. Green for the money Purple for the Honeys!LOL

Really digging the frag racks to! Just gave me an amazing idea!!! Can you hit me with a link for the magnets! Please
 
Just nasty! Absolutely love it! You hit it at the perfect angle to see the gold. One of the top ten in my book! It's the Pimp Suit Scolly. Green for the money Purple for the Honeys!LOL

Really digging the frag racks to! Just gave me an amazing idea!!! Can you hit me with a link for the magnets! Please

Haha ok Mr.Excited!
I like your enthusiasm, thank you Rob!

PM'ing links for the magnets now :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new