Sad morning :(

I think anyone who has been in the hobby feels your pain. I try to keep tally.

Oxypora chalice1 scoly 0
Acan echinata 1 scoly 0
Mushroom 1 scoly 0

I'm surprised the poor scoly survived.
Lobo +1 destroyed my traechaphylia

For the person who asked about acans. Lord acans do fine but don't put an echinata near a lord acan. Have not had any problems with zoas together or zoas affecting my sps.

Tube anemone wins all.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 34.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new