Saltwater mixing station

Brandon2741

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 22, 2021
Messages
19
Reaction score
21
Location
Winter Haven
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just an update on my new mixing station progress.

20210825_200639.jpg
 
Nice and clean. The design is pretty much identical to mine. What is the point of having valves immediately outside of the containers? The other two valves on each side regulate where the water goes - but hey, I'm also all for redundant safety!
 
Nice and clean. The design is pretty much identical to mine. What is the point of having valves immediately outside of the containers? The other two valves on each side regulate where the water goes - but hey, I'm also all for redundant safety!
Could be useful if you want to clear the lines while water is still in the container.
 
What brand and size is your mixing pump? I use a Siccee 7.0 for mine.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new