Sample life? IRMA challenges

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Acro maniac

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I decided to give triton a try to figure out an issue that i have not been able to isolate.
My question is i took the water sample on thursday and friday we had no mail pick do to storm coming in. Best case scenario is i can have it in the mail monday. More like tuesday.
How long is the sample life?
Id like to do a wc but would like the sample of the week old water as thats when the issues become visible.
Should i dump the current sample and wait or just leave it in the shipping box and send it when mail starts running again?

Tim@Triton

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We would always suggest sending us the the freshest sample possible so that it reflects the most up to date sample to your aquarium.

The sample itself is good for many weeks as we break it down to atoms the element measurements are not effected.

OP
OP
Acro maniac

Acro maniac

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We would always suggest sending us the the freshest sample possible so that it reflects the most up to date sample to your aquarium.

The sample itself is good for many weeks as we break it down to atoms the element measurements are not effected.
Thanks Tim, I will resample after the storm passes

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 41 22.8%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 60 33.3%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 58 32.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 17 9.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.2%
Back