• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Screen top connectors

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dondante
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Dondante

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 7, 2018
Messages
559
Reaction score
254
What state or country do you live in
Alabama
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone making cutouts for pumps/hoses overflows like the red sea zig zags? Red sea doesn't fit standard screen Frames from Lowes/HD

Pic for description of what I need.

Screenshot_20210821-165752_Chrome.jpg
 
I have not seen any. I am going to work on my screen this week and will make the connectors I need.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 32.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new