SDguy's reef

Gotcha! And I think I'm gonna try to find a hobbiest that's got a healthy one they are looking to sell. I'm
Sure that'll triple my chances of keeping one alive.
 
Getting an established one from a fellow reefer is always a good bet!
 
awesome Peter. thanks for sharing. :)

I really enjoyed the male Dispar. hmmmm. :wink:
 
Thanks!

He's pretty, but I still like ignitus more :o
 
Very nice Peter, You just pushed me over the edge...LOL I just ordered me a Canon HD camcorder.
I guess I have to keep up with everyone.
 
What kind of lighting do you have on your reef?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new