• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Seachem pinnacle plus 100gpd rodi

  • Thread starter Thread starter ontop27
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ontop27

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
May 3, 2013
Messages
689
Reaction score
195
Location
Bucks County, PA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just won this, looks like it is way bigger than I need since I only have a 12 gallon tank. And I'm waiting to set one up until I move which is going to be a few months. It retails for $399, if you can find it cheaper let me know. Looking for $350 shipped because it's pretty big. It's new, I only opened to look inside
dehajyzu.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 25.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 23.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 16.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new