!!!SERIOUS MARKET RESEARCH!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Shopping cart reminder emails

• Total voters

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
And not to mention the couple vendors who you visit for a price check or data and you get 1-3 emails “thanks for stopping by” or “ your tank needs this”. Annoying is not the word!!

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
As many others have stated we are usually aware of the items left in the cart. I never open them cause I know what I left in the cart, it’s like y wishlist sometimes.

Exactly. The popular vote has prevailed! I shut the notifications off. But if anyone out there still wants a reminder. let me know and ill personally email you to let you know:)

drblakjak55

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wife calls it fish ****. Line up a cart. Ask her to confirm the beauty. But can’t have it. Reminder not needed.

Cell

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Exactly. The popular vote has prevailed! I shut the notifications off. But if anyone out there still wants a reminder. let me know and ill personally email you to let you know:)

Pretty cool for @Battlecorals to be paying attention and making a change as a result. I'll be checking them out next time I'm shopping for corals.

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Pretty cool for @Battlecorals to be paying attention and making a change as a result. I'll be checking them out next time I'm shopping for corals.
Hey, thanks a lot for the notion. let me know if you ever have any questions at all.

ScottR

Surfing....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If I want to purchase something I put in my cart, I won’t forget. Sometimes I’ll do it just to see what the shipping comes out to. If the shipping is too much, I bail. The reminders are trashed

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 141 88.1%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.6%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 7 4.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.9%
Back