!!!SERIOUS MARKET RESEARCH!!!!

Shopping cart reminder emails


  • Total voters
    108
And not to mention the couple vendors who you visit for a price check or data and you get 1-3 emails “thanks for stopping by” or “ your tank needs this”. Annoying is not the word!!
 
As many others have stated we are usually aware of the items left in the cart. I never open them cause I know what I left in the cart, it’s like y wishlist sometimes.


Exactly. The popular vote has prevailed! I shut the notifications off. But if anyone out there still wants a reminder. let me know and ill personally email you to let you know:)
 
Wife calls it fish ****. Line up a cart. Ask her to confirm the beauty. But can’t have it. Reminder not needed.
 
Exactly. The popular vote has prevailed! I shut the notifications off. But if anyone out there still wants a reminder. let me know and ill personally email you to let you know:)

Pretty cool for @Battlecorals to be paying attention and making a change as a result. I'll be checking them out next time I'm shopping for corals.
 
Pretty cool for @Battlecorals to be paying attention and making a change as a result. I'll be checking them out next time I'm shopping for corals.
Hey, thanks a lot for the notion. let me know if you ever have any questions at all.
 
If I want to purchase something I put in my cart, I won’t forget. Sometimes I’ll do it just to see what the shipping comes out to. If the shipping is too much, I bail. The reminders are trashed
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new