Shallow 80g SPS Build

How do you like the dimensions of the tank? I love the concept of a shallow but wide aquarium.
 
Taking some getting used to. Definitely made aquascaping more difficult. Overall I like it. Now I just need to put some time in to filling it up and letting it grow out.
 
Looking good bro!
 
I need more sand and to fine tune the MP40s. I can't deal with that bare patch.
 
Made the switch to t-5
7BBAEBD9-20B1-43BB-812C-D13BDACBDB91.jpeg
 
Awesome build. Did you get the poker room built yet?

On hold. Just found out my Mother-in-Law has stage IV lung cancer. Poker room is just not a priority right now. Nor is the tank.

Family first. Always.
 
Them nems are stunning.
 
You prefer the T-5 light? Did you switch bc of lack of spread? I can't kick wanting to incorporate T5. Ironically I have two one waaaay to big and one to small. Everyone says sell both obviously.
 
I came across a good deal on an ATI fixture. Was much cheaper than adding the extra Kessil that the tank needed.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new