SHALLOWREEFTANK

swiss_and_salty

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 7, 2020
Messages
3
Reaction score
69
Location
Switzerland
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everybody

This is my 40 gallon shallowreeftank.
Size: 120cm x 50cm x 30cm
F6FAF08D-B3D1-49A4-A511-76B0129E7930.jpeg

 
Last edited by a moderator:
This is one amazing reef!!
 
This is our reef of the day! Can you give us some more details like how old it is, the filtration and more?
 
Wow! What a beautiful reef. I know the shallow tanks are very popular and generally I'm not a big fan, but you've really done a great job here. The tank is so clean, the plants above the water, even the stand is nice.
 
That looks great. Like a miniature themed display in a public aquarium.
 
Hello everybody

This is my 40 gallon shallowreeftank.
Size: 120cm x 50cm x 30cm
F6FAF08D-B3D1-49A4-A511-76B0129E7930.jpeg

This tank is amazing! I'm working on a 50 breeder and this is an awesome inspiration!
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new