Sharing a feeding chat over my 180G reef

Coralsdaily

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's my first attempt to edit and narrate a video of me feeding my 180G tank. Open for any constructive suggestions. also happy to discuss any questions!

Flippers4pups

Fins up since 1993
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's my first attempt to edit and narrate a video of me feeding my 180G tank. Open for any constructive suggestions. also happy to discuss any questions!

Did good on your first! Coming from the old school reefing, softie tanks where common back then. Good to see one again!

Most YouTube videos usually are around 10-15 minutes in length, so your good there. I would look into some intro art with the name of your YouTube channel to start each video. Ask your viewers to like and subscribe if they liked your video.

OP
OP
Coralsdaily

Coralsdaily

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did good on your first! Coming from the old school reefing, softie tanks where common back then. Good to see one again!

Most YouTube videos usually are around 10-15 minutes in length, so your good there. I would look into some intro art with the name of your YouTube channel to start each video. Ask your viewers to like and subscribe if they liked your video.
Thanks for the encouragement! And very constructive feedback!

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 45 20.9%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 74 34.4%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 72 33.5%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 20 9.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.9%
Back