Shout Out To Exotic Fish & Corals

  • Thread starter Thread starter seagull18
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

seagull18

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 26, 2011
Messages
225
Reaction score
105
Location
Tolland County, CT
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I attended the CTARS meeting tonight. Nice presentation on ATO systems and picked up a tray of homemade fish food made by Nicole. I also want to thank Exotic Fish and Corals for the donation to the raffle. It's been a long time since I've seen some "exotic" corals up for grabs at a CTARS raffle. Unfortunately I didn't win any but it was nice to see them anyways. I guess I'll have to bur more tickets the next time.
 
One of these days I'll get there early enough to check out what's being raffled. Probably would have bought more tickets if I knew what was up for grabs!!

Someone's gotta post some pics of the acan!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new