Show me those Paly's

Beradd

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 27, 2013
Messages
435
Reaction score
10
Location
Fort walton beach, Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It seems that palythoa and zoanthid tend to get lumped together a bit and sometimes it can be tuff to tell the difference at first glance. I am finding myself more and more attracted to the little polpys with crazy colors of both types. I feel like ther is a bit more variety in colors and textures in zoanthid but I really like my paly's . I was hoping you guys would be willing to show off some of your favorite palythoas specifically. Maybe even share fill me in on some of the reasons you enjoy keeping either. I know you guys love these little corals so show em off and school me in the ways of these colorful creatures.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new