Show Off and Discuss Your NUVO Concept Aquarium!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Rory282

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Just started setting up a dropoff tank and looking for inspiration, thought it was funny that I ended up using this exact IKEA shelf as stand as well! :D Following this thread, please keep the pics coming!
Hi PupChow, aren't you afraid the stand will collapse? It only supports up to 13kg :eek:. Thinking about using one on a spare fusion 10 i've got.

OP
OP
MarineDepot

MarineDepot

Build a Better Aquarium
View Badges
Reaction score

Off to a wonderful start! What are you planning to use for water testing?

img_1804-jpg.556866

NYC_Reef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Any word on whether there will also be a glass replacement for the peninsula drop off as well? And when it will be out?

OP
OP
MarineDepot

MarineDepot

Build a Better Aquarium
View Badges
Reaction score
Any word on whether there will also be a glass replacement for the peninsula drop off as well? And when it will be out?

I haven't heard anything official. I'm not sure they will go on the record to confirm it's even in the works, although I've reached out to sources to see if I can find out anything for you. I will follow up!

Jeff @ Marine Depot

NYC_Reef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
I haven't heard anything official. I'm not sure they will go on the record to confirm it's even in the works, although I've reached out to sources to see if I can find out anything for you. I will follow up!

Jeff @ Marine Depot

Interesting. Someone from IM told me it was out, but I have yet to see anyone with it online. They did update the PDF catalog on their website with it:

upload_2017-8-29_11-9-2.png

OP
OP
MarineDepot

MarineDepot

Build a Better Aquarium
View Badges
Reaction score
Interesting. Someone from IM told me it was out, but I have yet to see anyone with it online. They did update the PDF catalog on their website with it:

upload_2017-8-29_11-9-2.png

Well there you go! You scooped us. ;) I think we all presumed they would, although this is the first marketing I've seen for it. Thank you for sharing! I will let you know what Innovative Marine says once they reply. Obviously the cat is out of the bag so hopefully I can get some more deets for you.

Jeff @ Marine Depot

T2LEE

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
My one year old abyss drop off. It is packed full and some will be moving to my Fluval Evo in a week or so. I have the AI Prime HD and the desktop skimmer. Upgraded the pump to the Socci 1.0

IMG_2842.jpg

IMG_2845.jpg

IMG_2843.jpg

IMG_2849.jpg

IMG_2848.jpg

IMG_2846.jpg

IMG_2844.jpg

OP
OP
MarineDepot

MarineDepot

Build a Better Aquarium
View Badges
Reaction score
My one year old abyss drop off. It is packed full and some will be moving to my Fluval Evo in a week or so. I have the AI Prime HD and the desktop skimmer. Upgraded the pump to the Socci 1.0]

Looks great! How come you are moving tanks?

OP
OP
MarineDepot

MarineDepot

Build a Better Aquarium
View Badges
Reaction score
Hello, I’m new to Reef2Reef. This is my IM nuvo concept abyss panorama tank. The aquascape is almost complete! I will be moving my corals from my 5 gallon tank in 2 weeks. Feel free to share any tips or advice!

That is a heckuva upgrade! Nicely done. :)

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 17 14.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 6 5.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 18 15.7%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 66 57.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 7.0%
Back