Show off your nano reefs here!

Been rocking for a year now! Fully mixed reef, no skimmer!

IMG_0096.jpg
 
Been rocking for a year now! Fully mixed reef, no skimmer!

IMG_0096.jpg
Your tank is doing great after a year! That pico is getting really full haha
 
IMG_6468.jpeg

This was my Fluval 13.5 before the upgrade! Awesome little tank. I overstocked it and had some issues later on but this was my learning tank.

IMG_7249.jpeg

This is the upgrade tank which is 30 gallons! Everything is amazing and other than more lighting I’m pretty set on the structure and stocking on it
 
Your tank is doing great after a year! That pico is getting really full haha
Thanks! I'm really happy with how it's filling out! I did have a bubble algae issue a while back, but after getting 2 emeralds in there, they really took care of the problem in about 3 weeks total!

I also had a little hair algae that was sprouting up in spots, but increased my small blue hermit population by tossing in 15 of them back in January, and they went to work quickly too!

At this point I'm ready to let the tank grow out. I do see myself putting in some more zoas in a few spots to encrust, and I do see a area in the rear sandbed that still gets light that I might throw in a pretty ricordia or two.

Love this tank! Excited to see what the second year brings!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new