Show off your TCK Pikachu!

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Joined
Nov 18, 2012
Messages
40,649
Reaction score
67,836
Location
Fontana, California
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Let's see those Pikachu acros!! Show 'em off!! I just picked up a frag, and I wanna see what this guy will turn into! :D
 
I'll try to take a photo of mine soon. I've had it for probably 2 years now with little to no growth. Thinking I should move it. Where do you guys keep yours?
 
I have my since mar only start to encrusted.
 
DSC_5155_1.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new