Side Shot

CoralWealth

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 13, 2016
Messages
4,350
Reaction score
2,279
Location
Allentown PA
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
I love the side shot looks of reef tanks when they start to grow in. I just took this one quick at lunch with my iPhone.


Lets see them!!

sideshots.jpeg
 
Thanks!

72 inches, the dumb purple stylo (my fiance wont let me take it out) takes out a ton of the view from the side.
I bet the stylo looks great from the front as it’d be in the back. Looks nice, fat and happy
 
It does look good but I would rather it be a huge milli or tenuis. It does have really good PE though that does move a lot with the flow.
I’m betting a ton of people are reading this and thinking “I’ll take that stylo off your hands”. I agree though, a mille would look real nice. I have a yellowish greenish one that’s growing well but still small. It’s in the middle and will be the centerpiece some day.
 
I’m betting a ton of people are reading this and thinking “I’ll take that stylo off your hands”. I agree though, a mille would look real nice. I have a yellowish greenish one that’s growing well but still small. It’s in the middle and will be the centerpiece some day.

I would need a saw to cut the stylo out, its thicker then a baseball bat at the bottom.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 18.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new