Side Shot

CoralWealth

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I love the side shot looks of reef tanks when they start to grow in. I just took this one quick at lunch with my iPhone.

Lets see them!!

sideshots.jpeg

ScottR

Surfing....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks!

72 inches, the dumb purple stylo (my fiance wont let me take it out) takes out a ton of the view from the side.
I bet the stylo looks great from the front as it’d be in the back. Looks nice, fat and happy

ScottR

Surfing....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It does look good but I would rather it be a huge milli or tenuis. It does have really good PE though that does move a lot with the flow.
I’m betting a ton of people are reading this and thinking “I’ll take that stylo off your hands”. I agree though, a mille would look real nice. I have a yellowish greenish one that’s growing well but still small. It’s in the middle and will be the centerpiece some day.

OP
OP
CoralWealth

CoralWealth

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I’m betting a ton of people are reading this and thinking “I’ll take that stylo off your hands”. I agree though, a mille would look real nice. I have a yellowish greenish one that’s growing well but still small. It’s in the middle and will be the centerpiece some day.

I would need a saw to cut the stylo out, its thicker then a baseball bat at the bottom.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 26 39.4%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 16 24.2%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 22 33.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 3.0%
Back