Skimmer Recommendation

plc001

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 4, 2020
Messages
312
Reaction score
245
Location
Seminole
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What would you consider the best skimmer for a 10G sump (tight on space) for a 40b. SPS/LPS/Softies. Thanks.
 
Big fan of bubble magus skimmers
 
I quite like aquamaxx skimmers for that size of tank (I think in-sump is always better than HOB, but their HOB is actually pretty good).
 
Very happy with Ice Cap units.
Ice Cap K1-50 OR 100
Ice Cap K2-50
 
I second the Tunze Comline Skimmers. Both the 9004 and 9012 are workhorses, with the 9012 really shining. I recently got the 9001 for a tiny nano but haven't tested it yet.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 4.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new