Sky randomly turning on and off

robmiller2

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
May 7, 2018
Messages
703
Reaction score
714
Location
Chesapeake, VA
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 2 SKY lights over my tank and currently one of them is randomly turning on and off every so often. It goes from just the blue LEDs to all of the LEDs to off. None of the controls are working. I have checked all of the cables, unplugging all of the aquabus connections and plugging them back in again. I cycled power and that didnt do anything. I restarted the APEX to see if that would work. Not sure if I am missing something or should just put in a ticket.

Thank you
 
I believe you can reset them by taking it off line and adding it again. I ended up unplugging it from the power and from the Apex for about 10 minutes and plugged everything back in... so far no problems. I will continue watching it and if it continues malfunctioning then I will put in a ticket.
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new