• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Small og bounce

logansreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,
I'm looking for a cheaper, which i know equals smaller and im ok with that, OG bounce shroom. I'd know I can spend like $900 on a big one but thats nuts and my wife might just kill me also, lol.
Id like to spend no more than $200 on it, and I realize it will be a small one but growing coral out is part of the fun. Im not looking to flip it or frag it, I want it to grow huge and when babies do come I want them also, a rock covered in bounces would be awesome! Then when time is right and I have plenty id pay it forward and pass them on at great prices to others.
Prefer local, keep cost and stress down with shipping and I dont mind making a few hours drive to pick it up. I'm in western NY ( orleans county, 14411 ) and like I said I dont mind driving to get it. Or if its farther than shipping it is.
Thanks for reading this and your consideration.
Happy holiday and enjoy your day.
Ryan M.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 23 31.9%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 19 26.4%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 6 8.3%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 5 6.9%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 18 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.4%
Back