Snowflake Moray Eel

Momma_Fish

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 2, 2011
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Location
Viola, Arkansas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't have a full picture of my tank, but I wanted to show off my Moray. It's really cool and I love him to death. I have had him for several weeks now and he has become extremely friendly. I can feed him by hand without him biting me and he will even swim around in my hand. He's really awesome, and I thought maybe everyone would like to see him. If not, sorry. :( I really enjoy him, so I just wanted to let others enjoy him too.
 

Attachments

  • Snowflake.jpg
    Snowflake.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 165
I think he's awesome. I should be getting an eel of my own Wednesday.
 
Last edited:
Great fish! Like Houdini with a tail! If you have not escape-proofed the tank, now's the time. "Born to be on the floor!"
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new