So Cali frags for sale

Waterman808

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 18, 2011
Messages
75
Reaction score
0
Location
So cal
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1349040920.345619.jpg
$60 for 8 head dragon soul prism favia
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1349041066.437557.jpg
$35 2 polyp ricordea
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1349041099.507711.jpg
$35 snakeskin chalice
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1349041121.933688.jpg
$20 2 polyp ricordea
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1349041156.671390.jpg
$100 10 polyp purple hornet
 
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1349041213.289233.jpg
$100 12 polyp BBEB
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1349041261.539980.jpg
$45 5 eye Martian chalice
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1349041292.224746.jpg
$60 5 eye golden eye chalice
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1349041470.168448.jpg
$45 king Midas mini colony
Now I have never shipped so I would prefer to sell locally in Southern California. Located in Aliso Viejo.
 
Too high? 12 polyps of Blondies for $100 is a good price! I would want, but not in So Cal.
 
Okay I need to move these frags: $80 for bbeb, $80 purple hornet, $50 golden eye chalice, $40 Martian eye chalice, $50 dragon soul prism favia, $25 each for large colt corals, $35 mini colony of king Midas, $30 snakeskin chalice, $25 pink ricordeas, $15 rhodactis mushroom, $ 20 green ricordea.
Basslet.jpg

R2R.2.jpg
 
Bbeb sold, everything still available. Available for pick up today anytime in Aliso Viejo. The more you buy the more you'll save.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new