Some of my Ric's

  • Thread starter Thread starter skinz78
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

skinz78

10K Club member
View Badges
Joined
May 8, 2009
Messages
21,938
Reaction score
637
Location
lovely rainy NW Washington
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I took some pic's last night and I thought I would show off some of my Ricordea's.

DSCN3265.jpg


DSCN3266.jpg


DSCN3290.jpg
 
Nice recordea F guys , there like lays potato chips Ya can never settel for Just one
 
beautiful, I've added quite a few different colors to my rockwork hopefully they'll grow in like the above! Wow! Freaking sweet! Great color! And easy to keep.
 
I honestly haven't paid too much attention as to how fast they multiply. I have had my ric rock for about 2 years and I started with about 15 polyps.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new