These are the best pics I could take with my cell phone, if you are interested in a zoa or paly and want a better pic I can dig out my cannon camera and take pics of the actual frags. These frags are a couple weeks old so they are nice and healed. Discounts for larger frags.
I'm new to this forum but have been selling corals and posting on my local club, www.austinreefclub.com , for a couple of years if you want to check and make sure I'm legit.
#1 Rare candy apple orange $35 PP SOLD OUT!!!
#2 Blue ****** $10 PP
#3 Rare alelis blues $20 PP
#4 Orange Bam Bam $5 PP
#5 Oxides $10 PP
Adding more....
I'm new to this forum but have been selling corals and posting on my local club, www.austinreefclub.com , for a couple of years if you want to check and make sure I'm legit.
#1 Rare candy apple orange $35 PP SOLD OUT!!!
#2 Blue ****** $10 PP
#3 Rare alelis blues $20 PP
#4 Orange Bam Bam $5 PP
#5 Oxides $10 PP
Adding more....
Attachments
Last edited:
