Some WYSIWYG frags....

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ian
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Payment sent for the Mohawks, chongs, king Midas, and the babys breath

You got the Chong Bongs? That's it, go ban yourself!
 
ian...always great selection of corals with great prices. If i didnt get laid off i would be all over this. Good luck with the sale.
 
STILL AVAILABLE

Tyree Red
Tyree Peace Favia
Babies Breath (not the one pictured but same size)
Favia #1
Flame thrower Favia
Mummy Eye (not the one pictured but same size)
King Midas (not the one pictured but same size)
Blue/red Ric
 
I am still waiting on my frag pack................................LOL!



Guess I need to order one first right? LOL! :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new