Spider webs????

madnessknight89

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 27, 2014
Messages
185
Reaction score
1
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got these spider web lookin things everywhere... any idea what it is
uploadfromtaptalk1408308843203.jpg
 
That is a mucous "net" from Vermetid snails. They extend it when they detect food or detritus in the water and then draw it back in to feed.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new