0   0   0
Blown away again.

Xclusive Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Elder!! WOW man just brilliant work. This is probably the best build i have ever seen. I Can't post any more build pics of my build lol

Elder's you get the build of the century in my book.. Well done sir

OP
OP
Elder1945

Elder1945

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I hate you and love you at the same time!!
:p LOL

Blown away again.

Elder!! WOW man just brilliant work. This is probably the best build i have ever seen. I Can't post any more build pics of my build lol

Elder's you get the build of the century in my book.. Well done sir

Thank you! The build is getting there... It is kinda funny this is taking longer for me to do then my 16 foot long reef LOL.

I will be back to this build soon.. Have quite a few projects on the go fish related and not so fish related. :p. I am still working out my "Sand bed" or what you would call it....

jsker

Reefing is all about the adventure
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
:p LOL

Thank you! The build is getting there... It is kinda funny this is taking longer for me to do then my 16 foot long reef LOL.

I will be back to this build soon.. Have quite a few projects on the go fish related and not so fish related. :p. I am still working out my "Sand bed" or what you would call it....
I kind of feel your pain.

tripdad

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm late to the party as usual, but glad I found your build! That sump has been my dream since they were announced, please tell me it's as nice as it looks on their website. The whole build so far is off the hook. I will definitely be following along.

daelie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just spent the time to read through the entire thread. Incredibly impressed. I would love to see this in person, and go figure, I was just camping in the area of Milton/Barrie/London for the last 2 weeks.

Glad to see you chose the top notch equipment for the build. Can't wait to see it wet.

OP
OP
Elder1945

Elder1945

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm late to the party as usual, but glad I found your build! That sump has been my dream since they were announced, please tell me it's as nice as it looks on their website. The whole build so far is off the hook. I will definitely be following along.

Yes they are quite amazing to look at.. We will all see how it does together when i turn it on lol :p

Just spent the time to read through the entire thread. Incredibly impressed. I would love to see this in person, and go figure, I was just camping in the area of Milton/Barrie/London for the last 2 weeks.

Glad to see you chose the top notch equipment for the build. Can't wait to see it wet.

Thank you.. Yes I have quite a few people stopping over here and there. It is fun meeting people in the hobby.

Mohammad D. ALMUTAIRI

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've seen so many builds in my life, and creativity never lacked in most of them. I've seen creative people do things that beyond imagination and believe me when I say, BEYOND IMAGINATION!
but with your build and work in this project man you took creativity into a new level and MORE!
people need to understand that it's not just getting the image into your head or the thought through your skull, it's the end product that shows it the way it SHOULD BE looking like.

tagging along doesn't give this project any justice, this should stand alone as a reference to every build and to everyone that thinks that an aquarium is just a piece of glass/acrylic holding water in 'em and the inner look doesn't matter.

THANKS A LOT FOR SHARING IT WITH US ALL!!
keep the good work man. and my GOD bless your soul and creative mind.

AquariumSpecialty

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I seem to have water in the tank :p

This is just to run and check for leaks..

I had a helper all day :) Productivity down 100% but fun up 1000%.

This is just to run and check for leaks..

I had a helper all day :) Productivity down 100% but fun up 1000%.

Aquarist in training!

Unfeazi

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Simply amazing! I might have missed it, but what happened to the vertex controller?

Mebeknob

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A little behind the scenes of my picture setup and work table for ongoing projects...

e42eca828e489878306d533bfa731f1e.jpg

Okay what's the plan here?! You are running GHL. So are you just curious on how it's made??

Mebeknob

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I seem to have water....

So have you tried the center chamber bypass feature on the sump? I've been very curious if this works well or not. That feature would make water changes/ maintenance very nice!

OP
OP
Elder1945

Elder1945

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.9%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 41 36.6%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 33 29.5%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 27 24.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.9%
Back