• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

SPS for sale

danreefman

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 27, 2010
Messages
1,644
Reaction score
1,473
Location
Pleasanton, CA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Buy all ten for 300.00 shipped or each is individually priced plus shipping. Can also do a smaller pack just pm me what you are interested in. All will be fresh cut please allow one week to heal otherwise I will not garuntee if you want to chance a sooner shipment.

strawberry shortcake big chunk 100.00 frags 3/4-1 inch 30.00 add 60.00 to the pack if you want the big chunk.
P1010233.jpg

30 k lokani 1 inch frag 25.00
P1010235.jpg

sunset millie 1 inch frag 25.00
P1010228.jpg

glowing no name stag 1 inch frag 25.00
P1010227.jpg

pink and purple millie 1 inch frag 25.00
P1010226.jpg

Simplex 1inch frag 25.00
P1010224.jpg

Ice fire 3/4-1 inch frag 30.00
P1010225.jpg

ATL hulk 1 inch frag 30.00
P1010223.jpg

Ultimates acro 1 inch 25.00
P1010222.jpg

Ultimates rainbow acro 3/4-1 inch frag 70.00
P1010220.jpg
 
Sure that's a atl hulk and a ultimate rainbow??? Got linage on them???? No disrespect to you but I have those 2 and you got me wandering???? One piece I got from a vendor who disappeared and the other from a member who barely pops on...
 
Got them The Hulk from Ming (ATL) and the ultimate I got from a local collector that was shutting his tank down. Don't know where he got it but it looks like all the pics I find and thats what he was calling it. Sorry the pics don't really show that good of color
 
It wasn't the color that raised my curiosity my atl hulk looks like a bottle brush it's got real thin small short branches... My rainbow looks like a Millie also but it's small so really hard to say... I wasn't really questioning you I'm questioning my people lol..... Hmmmm
 
I wouldn't have said a word but everything else you posted is dead on so I kinda got a wierd feeling I got something else because I have never saw these in person besides my tank....
 
My Rommel's Rainbow looks like a milli and my Ultimate Frags Rainbow Acropora (From Rommel) is shaped like his. Hard to tell with the lighting but could be the same coral as mine. Mine has a pinkish base, Red polyps with green and blue towards the ends of the branches. I'm not so good with Acropora species. I hope that helps.
 
I had the fragfarmer's hulk until it fell behind my Rocks :( It had a much denser structure but same colors.

BTW, nice price on the Ultimate frag's Rainbow Acro!! That may be my favorite acro.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new