SPS ID

  • Thread starter Thread starter bobfish
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

bobfish

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 27, 2017
Messages
5
Reaction score
2
Location
Abbotsford
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can anyone ID this acro please
P2220016_m.JPG
 
I have a frag very similar to this.. Still haven't figured it out yet :)

Same deep green with hints of orange on the original frag and light blue/green on the new growth.

Tagging along for a potential ID!

Here is mine:
colony14-acropora-2019-02-14.jpg


Now that I look at it a little more, they might be different species though. Hmm.

Well GL on your ID
 
I believe that could be the original specimen of the "Bobfish of Abbotsford Raspberry Shortcut?"

If you send me a +1" frag I could make a definitive identification for a nominal fee. :)

Nice BARS coral for certain.

And based upon your posting count, welcome to Reef2Reef.
 
I believe that could be the original specimen of the "Bobfish of Abbotsford Raspberry Shortcut?"

If you send me a +1" frag I could make a definitive identification for a nominal fee. :)

Nice BARS coral for certain.

And based upon your posting count, welcome to Reef2Reef.
thanks for the offer am i Canada
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 30.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new