SPS--problem

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mcdy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Ok,...yeah I am starting to notice that some things like light and some creatures don't. It's a challenge figuring this stuff out. I won 25 frags in a raffle and it had taken some research to figure out what and how to care for them.
I gotcha! All my encrusting stylo’s at or near the bottom of my tank. If my nutrients get to low they’ll stop having pe. I find them to be super sensitive lol. For the exception of my JF Scarlett fever it’s cool with whatever.
76B7E54C-338C-47D6-9937-FD63CE62E533.jpeg
 
I gotcha! All my encrusting stylo’s at or near the bottom of my tank. If my nutrients get to low they’ll stop having pe. I find them to be super sensitive lol. For the exception of my JF Scarlett fever it’s cool with whatever.
76B7E54C-338C-47D6-9937-FD63CE62E533.jpeg
Nice,... thanks for the visual! These corals seem like rocket science!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new