Spyder813 40G BUILD

I was worry about my Duncan that was closed for about a week and today opens up with a few babies coming out. Love my little piece of a reef.
479A9D73-26F3-4590-B8E9-77D7ABCFA753.jpeg
 
great work buddy, keep it up, you dont have a link for the drillbit and return nozzle do you?
 
Looks cool! What was the little swimmer on the lower left about 53 seconds into the video? It was to quick for me to tell.
Copepods and amphipods. I have a few different types. They're all over the tank.
 
Wow, that was a big one then! Looked like a fish! But I'm using my cell phone so it's hard to zoom in
Oh yeah, my Yellow tang love them. I leave the flipper glass cleaner on the back glass and when I move it always are a few there and he waits for those falling and he fights with the big one but he's the winner...LOL
 
Wow! Amazing build. It’s great as a newbie to see that DIY stuff can work out, and be incredible!
Thanks Teri. When you are working with a low $$$ budget, DIY is the way...
 
Well, today is my first reef tank anniversary. Remembering when I start looking here how to setup my first saltwater tank and I was scare to jump on it but today, exactly a year after I start cycling the tank I can said to anyone that is not hard at all to create a little piece of the ocean.
C80453F8-A161-4AAB-884C-5E7CE0058B6B.jpeg
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 18.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new