Spyder813 40G BUILD

E4D5684B-6F7A-4D77-AC9F-A476AD39B21B.jpeg
 
This is the new Noopsyche K7 lights on my 40g. Love this lights. Let see how perform with my corals.

3E959C2B-CC5E-4B9A-BCB1-A0C3CF295283.jpeg
 
Watch the movie or watch the tank?

45503C09-BDD3-4844-8210-EE3B605DC3DB.jpeg
 
I really like the Noopsyche K7 light specially the moon setup
 
The bubble rose anemone split out. Love it.

66905D77-71C6-40EE-A3D3-4C36C353BEA3.jpeg
 
Top down and front view picture with the Noopsyche K7 lights.

DB507524-B17D-4BFB-8029-5796331A3262.jpeg
69CCC772-02B4-426F-8EBF-81300F2BA84A.jpeg
 
Acropora already encrusting on the plug. The Milli also is growing well.

C4CC0335-942A-4E20-A62E-3B5677E923D7.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new