• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Sro XP2000I Skimmer

  • Thread starter Thread starter matty0206
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

matty0206

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 25, 2012
Messages
255
Reaction score
15
Location
Vancouver Wa.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought this skimmer used here on the forum for an upgrade that won't be happening. I have been using it on my 40 breeder and it works very well but it is just far to big and takes up a ton of sump room. Asking $250 shipped. Would take Mp10wes in trade also.





Thanks.
 
Going to put this on hold for a bit, will bump back up when I get it back. Need to lend it to a friend for a bit.
 
Sorry missed the email alerts and forgot about the thread on here, Nly04 is first in line for a trade when I get the skimmer back.

Thread can be closed, if something happens and it falls through, I will start a new thread.

Thanks.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 32.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new