Blakethereefguy

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After breaking down my old setup that had been running strong for 4 years the best decision was to part ways with everything that needed life support. I kept most of my dry goods and am finally starting my first build thread. So join me on my journey or let us call it round 2 of this IM Nuvo 20s life. some details so far The stand is an IKEA Section cabinet as well as the countertop I have loved this as a stand and it's perfect for my uses. pardon the mess in the pictures rewiring has to occur. This tank will be running two Sicce Micra plus pumps for the return as well as a Sicce Silent 1.0 for the UV Sterilizer. In addition to that will possibly be an MP-10 I had it on the last iteration of this tank but I am unsure if I will use it this go around. This time the plan is strictly LPS, No Sticks, and No Nems, last time I had a mixed reef that caused more pain than good with the small tank and constant battle of corals. Last time I was very indecisive on whether I liked having the skimmer, once I got the UV there was no longer the room and I believe I value the UV over the skimmer in such a small tank. the current planned stock list is a pair of Clarkii Clowns, Golden Midas Blenny, and possibly one other later down the line depending on what I see fit with the scape. as for coral, the small rock area on the left is a planned Acan garden and the large rock is planned for euphyllia playground. I am still unsure as to what I will do with the overhang I am open to suggestions. Added pictures of the new scape and pictures of what I did in the past here is to hope for success again.

IMG_1286.jpg though the sea.jpeg IMG_0159.jpg

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 41 32.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 22.7%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 19.5%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 33 25.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back