Steves for the Biocube and Temps

Davisc1293

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 16, 2021
Messages
402
Reaction score
94
Location
Rhode Island
What state or country do you live in
Rhode Island
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im thinking about upgrading my lights asap and was leaning towards the stave's because I like the idea of keeping the hood. My main concern is heat. I'm already using a 120mm fan to maintain 79 (room temp fluctuates 72-75) degrees with the apex and know this is only going to compound my problem what's your experience with Steve's LED's and temps.
 
When I ran Steve’s LEDs I never had problem with excess heat. I live in NJ. Btw. Tank was in the basement
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 46.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new