Stocking ideas for a 55 gallon tank

Jacob12

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 25, 2020
Messages
4
Reaction score
21
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone I have a 55 gallon saltwater fish tank and I’m looking for some stocking ideas. I currently have a single clownfish in the tank. If y’all could also give me some good websites to look at for stocking that would be great (all my local fish stores do not take care of their fish). Thank you for your help.
 
Greetings!

There are two or three “main” online sellers that you can use to read up on probably 95% of all the fish you could ever want in a 50 gallon tank. Read, study, plan, and ask questions. You will have more options for fish if you are willing to go ‘Fish Only’— but most people want some corals.
 
Upvote 0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new