Strange Worms on Glass - Please Help!

melanurus wrasse is best at this, but you need a sand bed for him.
I don't have a big enough tank for a melanurus (only 32.5 gal)... but they are one of the most beautiful fish imo so I do hope to have one someday if I get room to upgrade my tank. :) My goal currebtly is to avoid creepy crawlies by going the dry rock route, lol.
 
EB84F988-5AD9-4A15-A304-12855EB6F148.jpeg

Here’s another picture of one of the rascals!
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new