Suggestion on stock

mdavi

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 8, 2022
Messages
18
Reaction score
12
Location
Copperas cove
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am currently looking for ideas and suggestions for my 150g aggressive tank. I so far have:

Clown tang
Hybrid PB + GR tang
Sailfin
Dwarf Lion
Leaf Scorpion
Humu humu
Snowflake eel
Ghost eel
 
Oh goodness haha I forgot my spiny box puffer!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new