Sump room pic from today

  • Thread starter Thread starter jerl77
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426641097.329914.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426641113.654042.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426641129.345534.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426641145.219959.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426641183.341471.jpg
 
Thank u
It's all most done
Want to clean up the wiring under the stands soon
 
I'm really impressed! Well thought out and clean but especially the grown out display with all the large colonies
 
End is coming? *****. I've known you long enough to know there is no end .
This system has to be seen to really get an idea how impressive it is, how well maintained everything is and how INSANE that DT is.
Should be a TOTM! Looking forward to the upgrade
 
Thank you been about a year of work for this system but the end is coming lol

Your tank is gorgeous! I hope by end you mean that another tank is getting a new beginning. :)
 
Thank u
I believe the end of the display tank is coming soon
Looking into a 93 cube or a 150 cube in the next couple months lol
 
End is coming? *****. I've known you long enough to know there is no end [emoji6].
This system has to be seen to really get an idea how impressive it is, how well maintained everything is and how INSANE that DT is.
Should be a TOTM! Looking forward to the upgrade [emoji6]

Couldnt have done it with the help from you buddy
 
Man, I would love to have a sump room. Maybe one day :squigglemouth:

By the way, great idea on having a spare pump plumbed in.
 
Nothing like a pump failure at 2 am
So I wanted a back up
Hope I never have to use it
 
very nice setup. I wish I can tidy up my sump room one day.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new