!!!SUNGOD PROSTRATA!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Truly an outstanding piece. The Sungod is one of the richest oranges I've got by far, and by no means your average "Sunset Milli". More reminiscent of Sexy Corals "Orange Stick" I'd say. This piece has actually been captive many years now. I got my hands on a couple decent frags about year ago, and they have really done well the last 6-7 months. In fact growth has been practically explosive! It was time to get this one shot and on the site!

This colony has been kept under T5 since it's been here, under a mix of heavy tropic bulbs and true actinic. Definitely another standout acro among standouts. A click on the pics will take you to the site.

HolisticBear

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Love...

I was hoping you might be at Reef-a-Palooza, yet I have a @Battlecorals wishlist sitting on my computer's desktop. It's entirely possible that I'll be sitting at RAP-NY and placing a @Battlecorals order over my phone

mwilk19

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was fortunate enough to snag one of these beauties in my last order. I'm really looking forward to seeing this one grow out.

Caravanshaka

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Coral looks great, love that the picture isn’t over-saturated to make it look crazy!

What is that tile though? Looks almost like a granite? Gives a nice black background for pics!

Dilan Patel

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I Just got this in my Battlebox and I must say it is a must have! it looks exactly like the photo if not better :) even in white light

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Coral looks great, love that the picture isn’t over-saturated to make it look crazy!

What is that tile though? Looks almost like a granite? Gives a nice black background for pics!

Hey thanks a lot for the post It's actually just one of my usual ceramic 3x3 tiles from Scott at the alternative reef. Same placeI get all the plugs I use:) Its got a red/brown kind of hard film algae covering most of it. I get that on my glass sometimes as well

Dave34

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got mine in a few weeks ago, just an awesome coral and has already visibly grown since I’ve had it. Thanks Adam!

Maacc

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Really stunning milli!

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Got mine in a few weeks ago, just an awesome coral and has already visibly grown since I’ve had it. Thanks Adam!

Great to hear! I think this is a refreshingly fast grower. Sometimes those prostratsa can be painful to watch grow. Always nice when you get a perky one:)

Caravanshaka

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey thanks a lot for the post It's actually just one of my usual ceramic 3x3 tiles from Scott at the alternative reef. Same placeI get all the plugs I use:) Its got a red/brown kind of hard film algae covering most of it. I get that on my glass sometimes as well

Wow, didn’t notice that it is algae...totally looks like a black granite in the pics! I see it now though, what looked like a light reflection just above the base is actually where you can see the real tile color.

Karl M

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks like I have another one to add, to an already to long of a list as soon as I get the new tank up and running.
On a side note, how come you don’t have really deep blue egg crates like some many others ? All I can find at the building stores are white.;)

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 54 40.3%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 28 20.9%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 48 35.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back