Supporter????

  • Thread starter Thread starter VB68
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Yup.. Premium forums, premium selling forums and monthly premium give aways...
If you would like to support go to your profile and in the left coloum click on paid subscriptions and follow the pay pal link... Hth
 
Is the premium a 'one time only' or is it an annual renewal. I don't remember when I joined and if it's annual, when do I need to renew?
 
Is the premium a 'one time only' or is it an annual renewal. I don't remember when I joined and if it's annual, when do I need to renew?

I believe the credit card you originally signed up with should automatically renew you when the time comes.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new