Switching Salt

  • Thread starter Thread starter ryecoon
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
When I first got into salt several years ago I used instant ocean. Then after about a year I was advised to use Reef Crystals. I have recently started doing weekly water changes and my numbers are running high. Around 540 on calcium alk is also high. Might need to switch then.

Almost done with this bucket of Kent. Im definitely switching
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 35 31.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new