Tamarins with Leopard

Thisisfine

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any concerns here? In the larger DT there's a leopard that's been in there ~1yr. The two tamarins are a blue spot and a twisti. The intent was the Blue Spot into the larger DT and the twisti into a 90g. That didn't work out so both are going into the DT with the leopard after QT. The blue spot is roughly the same size as the leopard and both are much larger than the twisti. No aggression between the tamarins in the QT.

OrionN

Anemones
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I did not have any problem with my Leopard harem (M. meleagris) and a small A. twistii. I also have a pair of China Tamarin wrasse, A. neoguinaicus. in the tank and a bunch of other wrasses.

MIKE NY

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I never had an issue between Tamarins and Leopards or Tamarins and Tamarins except once in awhile a fin flaring. I did have a problem with three male leopards,even though they were all added at the same time and all about the same size. The most dominant ( Ornate ) was put in a box until the others settled in and then they were fine together.

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 56 74.7%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 8 10.7%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 6 8.0%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.3%
Back